- Performs product development/coding, design tasks of high complexity, which may require research and analysis and in-depth front-end programming knowledge.
- Performs system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation, although specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
- Performs code-reviews and suggest best practices for automating code maintenance tasks.
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Expertise in connecting to data sources (Ajax, Web Services, XML, JSON)
- Experience with Agile / waterfall methodologies.
- Creativity and high level of self-motivation
- Team-player with desire to grow professionally
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 4+ years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
- Ability to provide United States work authorization
Bowerbird is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
To apply, please send cover+resume at firstname.lastname@example.org